Rewards of Cafe Blogging
- An avenue into blogging without having to start and run your own site. Or, if you are a current compensation blogger, increased exposure for you and your site through blogging at the Cafe.
- Active participation in thought leadership for the field of compensation ... and a place in the awesome larger community of talent management bloggers.
- An opportunity to put your ideas and opinions out there for others to read, consider and discuss.
- Pay that is competitive with what most of us who blog in the talent space earn; in other words, zippo, nada ... nothing.
Requirements for Cafe Blogging
- Substantial experience in the field of employee rewards.
- Solid writing skills and the ability to deliver straight talk, original thinking and caffeinated discussion on everything compensation.
- Ability to blog under your own identity and with full disclosure of where you work.
- Ability and willingness to blog on approximately a weekly basis.
Interested? Shoot me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will ask for a resume and a couple of sample posts.
Interested, but not able/willing to commit to weekly blogging? We also feature guest bloggers as part of our Friday Special at the Cafe series. Again, email me if this is something you'd like to pursue.