Here are the rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here are my six non-important things:
- I am a dessert person. When I go out to eat, I plan the whole meal around having room for a fabulous dessert.
- I was passionate about the sport of gymnastics through high school and my early college years, and for a short time even planned to major in PhyEd in order to become a professional gymnastics coach. To help put myself through college, I
- Taught several gymnastics classes for our local community ed program
- Coached my junior high gymnastics team
- Served as announcer for high school meets
- Served as a judge for gymnastic meets around our region
- I have read every book written by Nelson DeMille.
- I love going out to movies, but my movie experience absolutely must include a large bag of buttered popcorn (butter in the middle, please, too) and a Diet Coke. Now that is bliss.
- My last name is always mispronounced. It should be pronounced as if it were spelled "bars". Not the way it looks.
- When asked once how I can tell, in developing a new base salary program, whether a salary structure "fits" an organization, I replied "well, once you get all the jobs slotted into the salary structure, it kind of speaks to you." My boss at the time, present for this exchange, raised an eyebrown and said, "... and how long have you been hearing these voices?" Yes, I am a compensation geek.
For the next round, I am tagging a couple of bloggers I have just recently been introduced to or become aware of:
Incentive, Compensation and Sales Performance Management by Julien Dionne
The Happy Burro Blog by Joe Raasch
Looking forward to hearing from them!!